Friday, February 3, 2017

CORPUS CHRISTI, TEXAS

Recently made a quick visit to Corpus Christi, Texas to attend my beautiful niece's Engagement Party. I didn't have much time for photos but here's a few by the bay of the Pelicans.
I've been to Corpus before and here are some interesting things to do while there...
I took my kids when they were small to The Dolphin Connection boat ride.  It was really a memorable adventure!! I have photos of my son with his hand in one of the Dolphin's mouth that the boat guide had named Cricket.  Now, you might think the boat people named these Dolphin just to make the kids happy and generate excitement but I promise you that within minutes we could all tell Cricket from another named Dolphin as their personalities really are THAT unique!! It was one of my favorite things we did while there!! There is also a wonderful aquarium there Texas State Aquarium that I recommend.  The USS Lexington is a WWII Aircraft Carrier commissioned in 1943 and worth a look! For those gamblers, try the Gulf Coast Racing for Greyhound Racing. Of course you can't miss out on the beach too!













No comments:

Post a Comment